today i will be more productive than i have been in months
and i will clear the pile of clutter off my bedroom desk
and sit there and finish all of my overdue work
and answer all of the emails i’ve avoided
and sort through my clean laundry
and organize my bookshelf
and wash my dirty dishes
When people ask me about my love life
21 of Sally Draper’s Best Quotes
With the season 6 premiere of Mad Men tonight, let’s take a look at quotes from Sally Draper.
- You have big ones. My mommy has big ones too. And I’m going to have big ones when I grow up.
- Do you lie on top of her?
- I Don’t wanna wear someone else’s shoes, especially ski boots. You know that they’re sweaty. Oh, my gosh!
- Are you and Daddy doing it?
- We learned that they used to be fish, and he doesn’t know because he has baby science.
- I know what it is. I know that the man pees inside the woman.
- She doesn’t care what the truth is as long as I do what she says.
- Every time I go around a corner, I keep thinking I’ll see my dad.
- I hate sevens.
- When I think about forever, I get upset.
- I told Betty and Henry to take their ski vacation and shove it.
- Who’s Dick?
- …And it has a picture of her on it, holding a box. With a picture of her on it, holding a box.
- I’ll save my Fritos for you.
- I’m not sure that’s the way I like you.
- I’m old enough that I can stay alone while you go laugh your heads off.
- I want to live with you all the time.
- I want to stay and I don’t know why I can’t.
- I hate her so much. She’s such a phony.
- We don’t go across the park. There’s bums on the other side.
- And then I was floating over town. Standing straight up, not like Superman. Only it wasn’t Ossining, it was London. Like Mary Poppins.